Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

I found a bug, after i killed the bugs (heh) i got stuck at the bottom and it wouldn't show the character and i somehow ended up above the person that was hiding under the bed as in above the house and the camera wouldnt show my character...not sure what to do.

The I of It The I of It

Ouch! Cried I, and died. ahahahaha

Relic Relic

It's a decent game, and would be great by most standards. However when i compare it to hood, or to alice is dead its just hard, yes it's a different style game, but those previous metioned seemed like your heart was really in those a lot more, a lot more effort to a much better game, just my opinion. and when is hood 4 coming out!

PRIOR PRIOR

sick

great game until i got from "welcome" to "outpost" the screen turned grey and alll i saw was my little cube man. just a bug you should probably fix?

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

fable

it reminds me of fable

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

good but hard

the boar boss is to hard.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

good?

Maybe i'm stupid but, wtf do i do when i get to the light. where it says "click on sparkles to interact. but you need a colored mind." where do you go?? sorry i'm so stupid

The Breach The Breach

sweeeet

i'm just going to say again, its like dead space, but i'm glad its a flash. i liked it pretty fuckiin sweeet, also waiting for sequel, i wish there were more games like this on newrounds.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

mac

does it not work for mac? i'm not giving it a bad rating because i haven't played it.

Exmortis Exmortis

scary

when i first played this. i couldn't beat it after the little girl popped out. pissed myself. so scary.